Sunday, May 2, 2010

On a roll...literally!

A while back I wanted to test my Mamiya in studio. I had it all set up so when Zach walked through the door one night, he'd sit down and I could snap a few portraits. As you can tell he wasn't too happy. By doing this it allowed me to see how the camera works in studio and connected to strobe lights. I've just recently gotten around to developing this roll of film and I love the results.

Told you he wasn't too happy... he wouldn't give me a good face so I kept snapping his silly ones until he realized I didn't care lol

I thought he was leaving the studio, but he ended up grabbing a few props. I think this is funny because he's holding a portrait I took a couple of quarters ago of him while I'm taking a new portrait of him.
Just a day or two before this shoot I bought 2 old Polaroids from a thrift store...

Then he got bored and started watching tv. Treat loves attention. She's always meowing until you hold her and she loves a good photoshoot. She appears in every photoshoot at least once! Here she's telling Zach she wants to be the center of attention and for him to get off her stool! lol
Yup, she got it lol
I love her!
I had also just gotten a tea pot with some cute little tea cups. I just wanted to show it off...
This was also something I had gotten recently from a thrift store as a photoshoot prop and kept because I loved it. It holds my sewing things now :)
Zach for the last few shots.
He finally came to terms with it all... he looks slightly more pleased to be doing the shoot now haha
The daughter of a lady I work with. They came for a mother/daughter session for fathers day last year. We had wrapped up the session, but she didn't want to leave. She wanted more photos. I broke out the big camera and snapped two photos of her and apparently she just wanted two solos because after that she was done haha I love the outcome though.

Random shot, but it's fun :)
Scanning the family roll from Thanksgiving. Check back in a little bit!

Enjoy you're Sunday!

No comments: