Friday I had a shoot with a softball player. I've had the pleasure of photographing her younger sister who's a gymnast, so I was excited to photograph Aubrey. She was full of energy and laughs. It made the shoot that much better. Aubrey, like her sister, was hard working and willing to do what it took to get the shot. I am very happy with the results. I can't seem to pick just one or two favorites, therefore made this slide show to show all of the images. I'm looking forward to turning them in Wednesday to my portfolio teacher and getting some feedback.
Yesterday I went down to the Springs again to photograph the gymnasts. I went not to photograph more action, but to try to get interactions and emotions. It went pretty well and also look forward to tomorrow just for the feedback. I am trying to put together a photographic essay on how to be a nationally ranked gymnast training at the top facility. Today I photograph a soccer player...looking forward to it. I have also been working really hard on getting the images from NY all edited and I'm pleased to tell you they are finally done. I'm just waiting to develop and scan 2 more rolls and then I shall have them all posted :) Not much longer... Anyways, I've got to get back to hw and preparations for tonight's shoot. Enjoy you're Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment