Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland.

The title really seems to fit since it's the song playing right now on my Pandora radio station lol Yes that's right... I'm listening to Christmas music! Is it too early to decorate the house too?? Last night I wrote Tokyo's 4th blog... at the end of it I told you we were supposed to get snow, well we did. I was a little worried because I didn't want it to start dumping snow before Zach got off work. It did (go figure). I text and told him it was snowing and to be careful. He called while his car was warming up then I left him go so he could focus on driving. After he made it home he told me it was getting bad outside... Let's just see what it looks like shall well...

This is when he told me it was getting bad out... I opened the blinds to see ice stuck on my window and the snow was really coming down. He wasn't happy. He had to leave by 8:30 for a mandatory meeting at work. Poor guy.

But I'm so nice that I too bundled up and helped scrap off his car while it warmed up!

Seriously, look at all the snow! (Jamie's truck)

Zach's Truck.

Our house... lots of snow here and only more to come tonight.

A good 6 or so inches of snow on our front sidewalk.

Our poor pumpkins hahaha Can you tell who's this is? (This is Zach's)

This is mine...


Since I was already bundled from helping Zach I decided I would be nice and walk the dog since Zach didn't have time.

She had a hard time finding somewhere to go potty lol she didn't even have to squat it was so deep. (She never did find the perfect spot lol)

She hated how deep it was and decided it was easier to run and jump than to walk in it so...

She ran. I was sweating up a storm as we ran the second half of our walk all the way home. Lucky no one slipped and fell lol

I have no feet... that's how deep. I can't believe it snowed that much overnight. More to come tonight too!
It's really looking (and feeling) like winter here. I'm dead serious about my first words above... is it too early?! lol I'm very much in the Christmas mood and it's hard to suppress it. I know I know I'm supposed to wait until after Thanksgiving, but it's going to be very difficult. I have started my Christmas shopping and I can't wait to see everyone. So far, Zach only has Christmas day off so we're not 100% of our plans, but we'll be sure to keep you all posted. I will probably come home before Christmas and leave just in time to be home with Zach on his day off. Last year was great because we were able to iChat with my parents on Christmas morning. It was great! Not to mention we're an hour ahead so we were able to open all our gifts here and then still make it to my parents on time ;) I'm thinking that's what we'll be doing again. Do you guys have plans already or is it too early for you? lol

It's a book and fire kind of day. I've gotten some work done already (I guess that's what getting up at 8 and not taking your time to get to work (I usually wait until Zach is out the door to start work) does to you), but I have a little more to do before I can lounge in front of the fire reading. So, I guess I will get back to work. Just thought I should update you on our lovely weather. Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday! Love you!!

No comments: