Friday, January 6, 2012

Coloradoan.

Hello everyone!

There hasn't been a whole lot going on around here. It's been pretty quite as Zach and I both get back into the swing of working and what not. Things are going well and we're pretty happy with our weather right now. Yesterday was sunny and in the 60's! What happened to winter? Not that I'm complaining. We were able to run around in jeans and a t-shirt! Crazy. Just plain crazy. Other than that, a bit of exciting (or sad lol) news... yesterday I became a Colorado Resident! Yes, it's official now. Dad spend the morning transferring my car insurance to my renters insurance while I was waiting in the horrendously long line at the Emission place. I spend about 30 minutes waiting in line and another 15 minutes for them to run the smog test. After my awesome car passed, it was off to get my VIN verification. That is what upset me the most. I literally waited 30 minutes before someone even came out to help. Then it took them all of 3 minutes to verify it. Ridiculous!

I called dad to make sure the insurance was moved and had to come home to gather my papers and head out to the DMV. This is where it gets really fun. We don't have a DO-IT-ALL DMV. So, the first one I went to doesn't issue drivers license (and of course I had to have that first in order to register my car and all that jazz). So, off to another DMV where I waited in an hour long line to get my paper Colorado drivers license (the real one gets mailed... hope I look good otherwise this will be terrible lol). At that point I decided I was tired of waiting in lines and I just wanted to go home. I decided I would go back to the first DMV in the morning, but since it was on the way home I thought, "Why not check it out?" Well we did. I walked in and there were only 30ish people ahead of me so I figured I'll wait. It went by rather quickly seeing that most of the people ended up leaving before their number was called lol SCORE!

With all that being said... 1 emissions test, 1 VIN verification, and 2 DMV's later, I've become a Coloradoan!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! TGIF!! 


Love ya!

P.S While waiting in all those stupid lines yesterday, I did get to finish another book! 9 more to go and I've finished his entire collection!
This book was amazing! It had its sad moments, but more than anything it was a thriller. This is the 2nd book of his to be like this and not the usual love story. I LOVED it. It kept me on my toes. Read it!

No comments: