Friday, January 27, 2012

Catch up.

My parents came into town two weeks ago to watch Jake compete at the Rocky Mountain Open. It's the first competition of the season so it was exciting. I'd been saving the house cleaning responsibilities until the parents came that way it was super clean when the finally arrived. Here was how I spent the two days before getting the house ready...


It was almost noon when we headed to the Springs, but not before we stopped to snap a quick photo of the GIANT truck. What was really funny, was just as we pulled up to take a picture with it, this guy rolls up in his mini car and took a photo too hahah

A man and wife were parked just behind the back of the truck... you can see their tail light and yes there was room for them to get out, I mean they just drive right under it lol But anyways, he was roughly 5'10" and his head didn't even reach the top of the tire well. It was HUGE!

Bahahahah!

Zach and I just before March in.

Mom (her awesome light up sign) and Dad.





My mini foam finger!

March in!

Jake's on Rings... dad videos on the ipad 2





2nd Place


First Place

1st Place Team!

Family shot!

Family shot + mike + troy



The last day that mom and dad were in town, we spent running around town. I would have loved to take them out and about, but as always there are house needs that have to be taken care of and well, we did a little playing and a little work. Here Dad's helping me install the new hard drive!




Last Saturday I had a photo session. I was photographing my friend's 4 month old baby and right after they left, we played around with Butters, you know, because she loves getting her picture taken and well... she's just too dang cute!





She learned how to roll over not too long ago lol Zach was showing off her skills.

I love this.




And we did portraits with our baby girl...



Yesterday we drove out to Zach's new favorite place... Colorado Rifle Club. He purchased the membership to the shooting ranger earlier this year and just now got his membership pass and couldn't wait to get out there! So, I tagged along, shot a few rounds, and of course took a few photos.
Members ONLY! lol It's gated and locked and all that fancy stuff.

I guess his code worked lol

I really like this image.

Favorite image of the day and I did NOT think that this was going to turn out.

Setting up the targets.

Setting up our station.

Ooh yes, pulling out the big guns...

AND... his own reloaded bullets. He melted the lead, casted his own bullet, and all that jazz! Time to start the process over for his next trip to the gun range.
I've been working hard on new products for my Etsy shop, not only because I'm hoping to increase sales (which wouldn't be so bad), but because these crafts help keep me sane. This is just another creative outlet for me and I am throughly enjoying it! Not to mention I've been blessed with Rakun and I am trying to get new products to swap in store for this month. Stay tuned. My next drop is next week and I'm hoping to bring back some really awesome photos of all my things in her shop since I have yet to do that. Phew. Wish me luck with all the new adventures!!

My mini Etsy shop...


If you have Facebook, I've also recently started a fanpage with news, coupons, and updates on my Etsy shop. Check it out!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-Jess/228680440539440

It has been quite a busy two weeks! What have you all been up to? Any exciting things happening in your lives?? We love you and hope to hear from you all soon!

xoxo

No comments: