It has been a pretty slow week. My to do list is getting longer and longer and not much is getting crossed off. I guess that's going to make for a really long week for me. Since that's the case, I decided that last weekend was for some fun and games or maybe more errands lol Anywho, Friday wasn't the fabulous... we went food shopping for a good majority of the day and spent the rest of the night at home watching movies, playing xbox, and reading (on my part lol).
 |
| Open toes for the fabulous spring like day! It was a beautiful day in the 60's!! |
 |
| New cute butt jeans lol |
 |
| Food shopping done, food put away done, dinner cooking... cheese! |
 |
| Silly Zach. |
 |
| Zach and Butters were rough housing ... |
 |
| I really loved my outfit if you can't tell lol High messy bun... |
 |
| Gold pearl earrings... contacts for the bright day (you know so that I can wear sunglasses woo) |
 |
| Belted cardigan. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Love the top. |
 |
| Again with the open toed shoes lol |
 |
| And the bun. |
Well Saturday brought some nasty weather... just when I thought Spring was here.
 |
| Love the bracelet! And thanks to my momma for the beautiful nail polish. It's like candy apple red and so awesome! |
 |
| This is like 3 in the afternoon... |
 |
| Most of it didn't stick or accumulate, but it did make it white outside! |
Last night my cute Kitty was all curled up at the foot of my bed. Aww she's cute :)
I've had many cold nights curled up by the fire to create some more goodies! Check out my Etsy shop!!
Last night the boys (Zach, Kenny, and Jake) played xbox. It was TOO funny. We learned that you can talk through the Kinect to each other so Jake was able to chat with us. Kenny didn't have Kinect, but was able chat with us all through facetime. It made for quite a few laughs and a great time had by all I'm sure. I look forward to many more nights of this... it was funny, however I'm sure if we did that every night it would get boring, but let's see haha I hope you all have had a wonderful Sunday. Stay tuned... I'm going to post a really good recipe that Zach and I had this morning for breakfast. Mmm Mmm! Check back soon!!
I've got a to do list to attend to so in that case, I must go...
Thank you all for reading!
xoxo
P.S What has the New Year brought you so far?
No comments:
Post a Comment