Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in Denver.

At 6:45 am this morning the alarm went off and I woke up, got ready, the ran to wake the boys up! I was in charge of getting everyone up and I headed downstairs to get everything setup and when the boys came downstairs we began our amazing little Denver Christmas! =]

Here are our stockings. (I made the boys stockings).

Here's our cute tree and all the presents.



Jamie and all of his new golf accessories

Zach and his cute little bike license plate hahahah (nice idea Jamie)

The boys playing with the poppers

The boys have gotten these poppers in their stockings and Zach figured it out, but Jamie is afraid of it hahah



Me opening Santa Spud filled with candy that was in my stocking.

All of my stocking stuffers.

Jamie and his new golf balls.

Zach and his new hat and shirt from me.

Of course, Jamie had to try it on lol

This gift was from Jamie and it was completely wrapped in clear tape. So needless to say, Zach had fun opening it hahah



Me opening my gift from Zach... (he also got me disk golf yay!)


This is the most gorgeous Guess purse ever! You'll all be jealous when you see it haha jk but it really is beautiful I'm in love with it! He did great!

Here the boys are ripping open their gift I got for the both of them.



This video will say it all.


And Treat had to make her guest appearance in the whole affair...

Again, Jamie taped the heck out of this box!!






Then, Zach and I really surprised Jamie by buying him Rock Band! He loved it!!! We even got big hugs lol


Then of course we had to play...



This is Zach and I in our new outfits. My new outfit includes the hat, scarf, shirt and necklace (all from Jamie and major kudos!) and the purse is from Zach! (another kudos! I was attacked in Costco today for it hahah). Zach's new outfit includes the hat and shirt from me =] This image was taken by me and HDR-ed (high dynamic range -ed).



And that was our day. It was perfect. We're now off to deep fry our dinner and play some more rock band oh, and sing along to Momma Mia which Jamie also got for me haha it's awesome. See you all in 2 days!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: