Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Delayed Start.

Denver weather is officially crazy. One day its almost 60* and the next it's snowing 5 inches...It's pretty lame. Last night it began snowing on my way from school to work. After working 2 hours, I walk outside to this semi blizzard and find 2 inches of snow on my car! Whoa!!! So I scrap all the snow off and carefully drive home. I arrived safely and then text Zach to drive safe since the roads were going to be all ice by the time he got off work.

I'm happy to say that he made it home safely and a couple hours after he arrived I was up and ready to leave for school WAY earlier than usual due to the icy conditions. I called the school at 5 am to see if we had a delayed start or if school would be canceled. It said that we were running on a normal schedule so I left at 6 am to arrive at 7 and guess what? yeah a one hour delayed start! UGH!! oh well... lol I got some window mounting done that would have needed to be finished tomorrow.

Anyways, I've got a week and a half left of school and I don't think I've ever been more excited! I get a 3 week break woot!!

Write to you all later =]

Love you.

No comments: