Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sugar Cookies.

Today has got to be one of the best days in quite some time. I am finally done with school for the quarter (yay), the house almost got clean, I was able to spend a lot of time with Zach before he went to work, and I made home made sugar cookies!!! How delicious!! I made them as a surprise for the boys and now looking back only wish that they had helped decorate because they were very time consuming lol There are soooo many cookies! After making one batch I decided that one wasn't going to be enough and made another. I'm still waiting to hear the boys opinion on the cookies (however, I'm positive they'll love them).

We're getting ready to have our Christmas Here in Denver. Saturday morning is our Christmas morning and we'll be having a nice dinner too! Zach got a free turkery fron his work! It's huge...a 17 lb turkey! We can't wait to used our amazing cooking skills again haha

Well, I'm off to finish watching Kid with Roomie aka Jamie. Hope you all have a great night and I'll see you all next week! Stay tuned for photos and videos from our Christmas Here in Denver!

XoXo






No comments: