Tomorrow is my last day having the cute little apartment. It's so sad to see it empty and ready to go. I'll miss it for sure, but I love the new house. It's really feeling like home and it's nice. We've got our cute little Christmas tree and the presents are finally starting to roll in lol I'm the only one who's done shopping and Zach just started shopping yesterday...and Jamie...well he hasn't started yet hahah Boys...
The chocolates turned out delicious! I haven't eaten any of it due to the fact that I was making them all day and got sick of chocolate, but the boys tell me that they're delicious! So, kudos to me lol I'm really starting to enjoy cooking!! Especially making desserts for all of us to enjoy. It's just sad to see it all disappear so quickly haha so far I've made homemade pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, then it was homemade pumpkin pie, the homemade rice crispies, and today the chocolate. My next cooking project will be homemade sugar cookies! We got some awesome Christmas cookie cutters and sprinkles to decorate them!!!
Then the movie... boy oh boy! First it starts with me having to tinkle before the show. I walk in and there are 6 girls standing and sitting on the sink. I'm confused...since when is hanging out in the bathroom a trend?! Guess I missed that memo... anyways, I quickly did my thing and left only to walk out to the boys laughing at the same thing I was, the girls. We continued this awesome trip into the theater and walked almost to the top, grabbed our rockers, and sat down away from everyone. Just as the movie starts a couple and their 2 children sit down behind us. Mind you, they're not the quitest people nor are they well mannered. The parents were chatting, the children were growling (yes the boy was literally growling behind Jamie), and they were kicking our chairs. We tried to be polite about this whole manner and get the hint that they should make their children behave...apparently we didn't get that message across well enough. It started out that Zach put his hood up to block the sound, then I glanced back several times so they'd stop kicking my chair (and when that didn't work Jamie leaned forward to further my point) however, our attempts failed. So, we then got up and moved about half way through the movie down to the 5th- ish row of the theater where we were no longer annoyed by the children. This lead to our next problem...we were very close to the screen and all were uncomfortable lol and to top it off, the movie sucked. We had a swell time ... hahah
Anywho, my photos of the chocolate have turned out well!! AND I've only got Mon, Tues, and Thurs left of school. I'm stoked!! I'm coming home the 22nd with Zach. Can't wait to see you all! Have a great Saturday night. <3
These photos have been selectively toned. The chocolate is the same color, but everything else has been put into sepiaesque tone. This is where it's sepia while allowing some of the origional color through.

And here, its the same image as above (with the toned technique), but it's been put into HDR or High Dynamic Range. You can do 2 things with HDR; make it look realistic or really bump it up and make it look fictional. That's what I've choosen to do with these. They're colors are really saturated and they're gritty!
No comments:
Post a Comment