Friday, December 5, 2008

Boys love their dessert.

First let me tell you about my day. I wake up early to go to a "work" meeting and I walk into my closet to get dressed to find a card and the most beautiful roses!! Zach left them there for me to find on our special day....We've now been dating for a year. Boy, had time flew!

After work, I headed over to Wells Fargo, opened an account, and I'm now officially open for business! How exciting right?! After that it was back to the house to clean up for tomorrow's photo shoot of the interior of the house. I've been really stressed trying to finish up everything for finals!

Then when everything was said and done, I made home made pumpkin bread which the boys are downstairs inhaling as I type. Zach has also introduced me to whip cream on the slice which then makes it taste just like pumpkin pie! It was a burst of Heaven. Overall, a pretty laid back and simple day. However, tomorrow will not be. Not much longer though and I'll be finished with my 4th quarter and coming home for Christmas.

Hope you all have a great night!

- Jessi, XoXo

No comments: