I wanted to Thank You all for a wonderful visit! It was so great to finally see you all. I made it home safely yesterday and haven't done much since hahah At least the weather has been nice here. Let's hope it stays that way.
Thank you all very much for the wonderful gifts this Christmas... I came to visit with 2 small suitcases and left with 1 very large suitcase and a small one lol Yes, I had to go out and buy new luggage to get home. Very nice luggage might I add lol just ask my mother... and we got quite the deal on it! And Grandma says this means I have to travel more often now lol Watch out NY and Europe here I come hahah jk... all in time.
Anyways, I'm working on some videos from Christmas =] so I'll let you go and I'm going to get back to working on them, but first I'll leave you with this hilarious video of Jay Bug and this amazing dancing house.
Happy New Year!
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment