Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Here are the panoramas from Yesterday. Overall, I think they turned out pretty well. It was also an assignment for my Tuesday class so I'll keep you posted on how that goes. I'm pretty sure she'll like these though. I think it was different. Most people will probably do landscapes and honestly how many people are going to have a 6 foot snowman in theirs? lol

This is a 360* panorama from where we began rolling the bottom section.


Zach, the snowman, and the trails it took to build the snowman.


Zach rolling the bottom section around the park.


A snowman panorama : )


Here's a tree. I just wanted to try another vertical panorama and this I think turned out pretty well.Then there's the pictures of us putting up the tree...

Putting together the new tree!

After Zach and I finished putting lights on the tree, Zach put the star on the tree.


And a thumbs up for his job well done.


Zach and Jamie then put the ornaments on the tree while watching t.v.

Today was another lazy day here. I watched it snow, did some hw, and wrapped presents. Stay tuned ... more photos to come!

XoXo

No comments: