Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time Flys.

It's amazing how quick time flys!! I've registered for my Winter Quarter ... 2 classes on Monday and 2 on Tuesday, then the rest of the week off (besides working) to shoot and really focus on getting this whole Fashion thing down. Lighting is the most important part to studio shots and I feel that I've really come along way this quarter. Not to mention my first attempts at Fashion shoots...Not too shabby! I can't believe that it's already the end of week 6. I had midterms all week and I'm glad thats all over (not that it was really that challenging lol), but still.

The weather is finally cooling off and in some ways I'm enjoying it and others... not so much. I'm not really looking forward to the freezing temperatures and snow, but I guess thats what I get for moving to Denver. I really miss you all and like I keep saying, I can't wait to see you all at christmas. I'm going to come for about 5 days I'm guessing then it's back here to get ready for work and school.

Between school and work there isn't much else is going on here in Denver. What's everyone else up to??

I'm headed to bed for the night. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm crashing over here so I'm going to head to bed and I hope that you all have a great night. Take care and I LOVE YOU ALL!!

XoXo

p.s. Staci... you're in my prayers and I'm so thankful that you're home!!

No comments: