Sunday, November 9, 2008

Free Day.

Hey guys. So it turns out that I wasn't needed as a 2nd photographer, but more of an assistant. I helped him set up lights, work the computer, print and stuff the photos for the people at the event. It was pretty neat to have the whole red carpet, but it sucked because we were outside in the freezing wind! Luckily they did provide propane heaters so inbetween shots we would warm up next to the heater. We also had technical difficulties because the printer literally froze outside and wouldn't print so we had to ask them for an office space indoors (don't know why they didn't give us one before) but after it finally warmed up we were able to crank it out.

OH and the cars...let me tell you! They were amazing!!! Ferrari's, Porsche's, and Lamborghini's were everywhere!!!! And then there was this semi/hummer on steriods limo that showed up and we were all like what?! Once they parked it in the V.I.P lot, they then popped this trunk like thing and there was a HUGE plasma tv...along with two fold out doors with 5 speakers on each side. On the side was Kelderman and I'm assuming he owns that company... check out the site. Unfortunately, I haven't found that limo on their site:
http://www.keldermanairride.com/

here's who hosted the event last night:
http://www.motorsportauto.com/

I'll post the link to the photos that the photographer took when he uploads them :)

Other than that... Today was a free day at the zoo! It was intense!! Sooooo many people there... Zach and I had fun though! Here are some photos...







































No comments: