Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cowboys.

First of all... Way to go Cowboys!

What's funny is that Zach and I love the Cowboys and Jamie loves the 49ners. So, we're a divided house and today... our teams played each other. If only Jamie would have been home. Then it really would have been interesting hahaha but no instead I text him updates the whole game on how the Cowboys were winning... and it won't stop because he's not home yet and the moment he walks in the door you know I'm going to rub it in his face some more (he deserves it haha he's the one always saying the Cowboys suck and that his team would kill us).

Anyways, it's been a very VERY long week. I've been sleeping most of it... seriously. Tomorrow I start week 8 of school. I'm thanking God that I only have 2 days of school and then I'm off the rest of the week because I'm still not feeling well. We're all looking forward to our first attempt haha Thanksgiving here in the house! It's exciting to mix all 3 of our traditions and on top of that the Cowboys have a game and and our favorite tv show (House) has a 24 hour marathon so that should be a fun day of cooking, tv, and laughs at the house. I'll be sure to photograph those moments for sure!

Well, back to my homework. Take care! Love you all

XoXo

No comments: