Words can't explain how much I miss him and not a day passes that I don't think about him. Here's a photo (its an older photo that mom took way back when that I retouched in my class last quarter...aka over summer) that I keep next to my bed in a star box my momma painted me. It's got words like faith, dream, hope, believe, ect painted on it and its filled with things that keep me motivated. I can't wait to come home to visit him. I visit every time I come home and was bummed I wasn't able to see him on his birthday so this is the best I can do. I love you Mikey!
I wish barbie houses were still this cool lol And then there's my amazing Little Mermaid blanket that my mom made that I wouldn't go anywhere without ...geeze I loved that thing. I Love you Mikey! You were the big brother I never had. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment