Here he is with the finished Chocolate 3 Layered Dessert
After work, It was my turn in the kitchen. I came home and made homemade pie crust which was really frustrating to get it right haha but I finally managed it somewhat.
Here's the finished homemade pumpkin pie. I've got some perfecting to do, but not bad for the first attempt at making a homemade pie : )All three of us roomies teamed up for the turkey. What a beauty ... lol and it tasted fabulous!!
Here's Jamie eating the neck ... again lol
And Zach trying some of the other innards, apparently he didn't like it too much ahahhah
Here's the boys getting ready to dish up! We had a full dinner! We were SO impressed with ourselves. Zach made the potato salad and chocolate 3 layer dessert; Jamie made 7-up salad and Karin salad (or however you spell it); we all made the turkey; then I made green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, and the pumpkin pie; and Jake (my friend from school) brought over homemade mac and cheese! What a dinner!!
Here's Zach dishing up... yummy
Haha the boys eating... silly Jake!
Zach and I after dinner eating Chocolate 3 layer dessert, pie, and drinking sparkling cider!
After dinner and dessert they played Smash Brothers! lol
Love you. XoXo
** David and Kim - Thanks again for that wonderful e-card!! That was so sweet and I really can't say how much that meant. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas and I hope that cleaning and cooking for the family went well!
No comments:
Post a Comment