Hey guys! I'm so excited right now!!
I coach a girl in my advanced class and her mom is a local independent designer. She invited me to a trunk show earlier this year and then last week told me that she would like me to shoot her runway shows. She then called this photographer (who would be shooting her show) and told him that she wanted me there to follow him around. So, Last Saturday I shadowed him. He does a bunch of runway and fashion shoots here in Denver and I was lucky enough to hangout and learn a few things. He also said that he'd call me if he ever needed an assistant. So I prayed and hoped that he'd follow through.
Well, last night I got an email at 10:30 pm asking if I wanted to be a 2nd photographer for tomorrow night. It's a red carpet event for a car company who sells like million dollar cars is what I'm told. There's going to be 250 people attending, including some Denver Bronco players!!! I'll be working 4 hours shooting photos on the sponsor backdrop when they first arrive then they'll enter the tent and that's when we go to print out the images and package them into folders for the guests. It'll be laid back and an easy gig is what the photographer told me.
How awesome right?! Fancy cars and celebrities! AHHHH lol lets hope I get some sleep tonight hahaha
I love you ... Good night!
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment