Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cherry Creek Reservoir.

What a great day. The boys and I were able to sleep in, run some errands, and we went fishing at Cherry Creek Reservoir. However, we were all unsuccessful in catching any fish. We never even got a bite. How lame right?! But at least we were able to try and it was so good to sit and hangout with them...I love the lake and it was nice to get out there in the sun and relax. Zach and I even collected sea shells haha I have also come to realize that Jamie is a hard one to get to pose for a photo...

This picture is on the little grove we went down and I faked the sunset. Yup, thats right I faked it ha!! pretty neat trick right?! I think so.

Here's Zach fishing =]

and here he is grilling... Mmmm...

Another faked sunset of the boys.

hahah boys being silly while grilling. I heart them.

Mmm...worms!

Me and my faces... hahah

at least we're both smiling here...

And this is what happens when you color balance you're camera to orange...some serious blue stormy clouds.

Jamie's flexing for us lol (laugh out loud).

Zach's not so happy that I keep taking photos ... well tough that's what they get for living with a photographer.

AHAHAHAH funny story here... I had my cowboy hat on and we were posing for a photo when Zach knocked my hat off into the water hahahahh and Jamie just so happened to catch our faces in the process...how great is this?! I love it...it really is just priceless.

here is me being sad that my hat was knocked off.

Zach's fishing again...and with the fake sunset too lol gotta love that trick ;]

still he's fishing... and yet we caught nothing. =[

Some ducks that kept pestering Jamie lol jk but they would follow him hoping for food. One of them would even swim back and forth for Jamie to take his photo.

When we first got there this is Jamie putting together his new fishing pole =]

And here's Zach waiting for a bite...little did he know he'd be left waiting all day and not even get one bite...poor guy lol


And here's me...
I'll post some panorama's of the lake in a couple of days...I'm really really tired from being out in the sun all day so I'm going to hit the sack. Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday. Good night!

xoxo

No comments: