Monday, August 18, 2008

The House. Part I.

Hey guys! I thought I would finally post a blog on the house... It's really coming along and we can't wait for it to be finished. We stop by weekly as they told us that it will start looking different from here on out. The upgrades are just going up! Here's some photos and some more information on what it looks like ... yay!

This was the house in July...The frame had just gone up. =]

Here's the house last week.

And here is the house as of yesterday!!! The rock is on the bottom of the house and the upper part will be a green color. The tile is in the upper boys bathroom and the master aka my bathroom haahha They also have the tile going up around the fireplace! I can't wait until the hardwood floor is put in...eek!!! It's so exciting...thanks to mom and dad!! I hope they can come out soon and see! If not then the house is supposed to be done mid October!

Here's my bathroom, the dining room, the stairs heading up to the bedrooms



The kitchen and the fireplace in the living room =]



Here's Zach and I...Jamie wouldn't pose for us =[ we'll get him next time...



Until then... Take care and I'll keep you guys posted weekly on the house and whats going on here in Denver.

xoxo

Jessi

No comments: