Sunday, August 24, 2008

The House. Part II.

Friday I got a phone call from Russ, the sales guy for the house, saying that the painting was done, the tile was finished, and the cabinets are going up! So we went to the house yesterday to check it out and here's what it looks like. =]

These are the cabinets in the master bathroom... aka my bedroom yay!

Here are the boys in Jamie's room trying to figure out how he's going to set it up.

The one side of the kitchen and the cabinets =] oooo I can't wait for this kitchen!!!

Here's the finished tile around the fireplace and the wooden mantle.

One of the first things we noticed when we walked inside ... the finished railing on the staircase! And here are the boys all excited for it to be finished.

And the outside of the house... The deck has been painted and the rock is finished. Now we're waiting for them to finish painting the outside of the house.

I'm going to have to let you go...we're going fishing today =] Hope you're all doing well and I'll keep you guys posted. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Love you all

xoxo

No comments: