Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quite.

Well its pretty quite here at the house today. The boys are out job hunting again and I'm home doing homework (which isn't hard since all I do is take photos and play with photos in photoshop haha), but none the less its homework. I've put together 2 panoramas from Cherry Creek. I'll post them below. My latest school project was and HDR (high dynamic range) assignment. There were 3 parts to that and they came out pretty well for my first try. I'm impressed with myself haha.

Anyways, this week will be pretty busy with school and packing for this weekend. We're going the Cliff Dwellings in Mesa Verde. (http://www.nps.gov/meve/) I'm pretty excited about it and it should be fun! Hiking, camping, and taking pictures...where do you go wrong? lol The only bad thing about that is the 8 hour drive its going to take us to get there. We may try to go to the Four Corners while we're there since its a short drive from Mesa Verde. I'm really excited for this weekend (which is also a part of my school project for a final in my materials and processes class).

I suppose I should get back to homework. I hope you all have a great week!!

xoxo

The view from the little grove we were fishing off of...


The first place we fished ... I love my boys =]

No comments: