Thursday, August 28, 2008

Packing.

So we're all busy here tonight...I had a full day of school and got to come home to a house that needs some serious cleaning and we've all got to pack for our road trip tomorrow!! We're heading to the Cliff Dwellings in Mesa Verde which will be a 8-9 hour drive. We'll be leaving tomorrow after I get out of school...I have a feeling that it's going to be a VERY long day for me. Getting up at 5:30 and then 4 hours of school then a long drive to the National Park. I'm very excited for the trip though! We get to road trip (yay), camp out for two days, and hike 1,000 ft to the top of the cliff dwellings (assuming we pay the extra amount which I want to do since this is the last weekend you're able to until next may I think). Anyways... I'm really looking forward to it.

School is keeping me busier than ever, but today was a very productive day. I found out that my cousin Branden has moved to New Mexico (and in case you don't know its the state right below me!) We were going to try and meet up at the four corners, however he lives way way across the state in a little town called Hobbs. Therefore, he won't be able to meet us, but we're thinking of meeting up half way some other time. I did talk to him a bit on the phone and I'd have to say that I've missed our chats and can't wait to actually see him at Thanksgiving.

Well guys, I've got a TON of things I've got to finish so I'm going to have to let you go. I hope that you all have a great weekend and enjoy you're Labor Day!

Write to you all next week and I promise to have some photos!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

xoxox

p.s. Thank you Susan for the wonderful gifts!!

No comments: