Saturday, August 16, 2008

Living with boys.

Last Friday through Monday I was living with 3 boys in my one bedroom apartment... That was fun haha Mika (their friend was the 3rd boy and he left on Monday night). It was sad to see go, but at the same time it was nice to have a little bit more room and not have so many things scattered around the place. It's still a little crowded, but it'll be worth it to have the house soon =] yay! (We're stopping by the house again later today and I'll post another blog with updates and pictures on the place). Anyways, since they've been here we've gone to Six Flags and a Rockies game! It's nice to have them around...they cook and clean...what a bonus!! haha

Work has been going really really well. My boss has depended on me to help her build her recreation program and her advanced group. I'm also doing newsletters, flyers, posters, boards, and Parent Night Outs. We're having our first Parent Night Out tonight and I'm so impressed with the turnout for the first one!!! We have 9 kids signed up as of right now, and I'm hoping to have even more kids show up later tonight. We're watching Ratatouille =] Zach is actually helping me work it tonight so that should be fun hahah and Jamie will probably come too just to play around.

School is rough at the moment. I'm in a bit of a creative rut and hoping to get out of it soon. I'm lucky though to have my parents full support and I'm now able to lean on the boys for some help too. The weather here is crazy! It goes from being 102* one day and then like 3 days of non stop rain. Don't get me wrong its really nice to have especially after all that heat, but its summer and 50* with non stop rain! hahah weird...

Alright, I'm off to play video games with the boys. I hope you're all doing well and I'll write about the house probably tomorrow. Take care!

xoxo

p.s. Hope you're feeling well Grandma Viv!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjv9aWEGQdmw6xkU0PJdUMgEd7AX10Au6kjr4jPUD3jk_hjM7mpXeXCUuFP0aG_9Eb9i8dF1FPkTdVrBGX1SBrxHGpr8FXiQvJItrpPKXeQKX2nZU57DwVsqH52prXQJKM-I8UAZoaafZ0/s1600-h/Zechi_Rockies2.jpg">

No comments: