Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A day of lounging.

June 12th was a day of lounging around... we hung out all day by the pool. Usually when my brother is home, he's always on the go and out and about. I figured why would this Sunday be any different? So I jumped out of bed determined to be the first ready that way no one would be waiting on me. Sounds like a good plan right? Well, not so much. I get up, showered, and when I was finally dressed with makeup on, I head out back to find that Jake and Kayla are in their swim suits and ready to lay by the pool all day. Just my luck haha

So, back to my room I go to put on my suit and laid out with my two favorites for the rest of the day. Mom and dad also made it out for a bit... we even got a surprise visit from Michaela and my Grandma. It was such a wonderful day and I was no longer vampire white, but pink lol At least they can't make fun of me for being white ;)

I already miss my family and the wonderful Kayla. We had such a great time in Reno and I can't wait until we're all together again, but don't worry. You're just in luck because you'll get the chance to view all the fun we had together in the next few blogs. So stay tuned!

Mom went a tad crazy on all the toys for the pool lol we had 3-4 basketballs, 2 sit down floaties that squirt water (muahah), 2 lay down floaties (one that sank as you floated and eventually you were underwater... dad and kayla haha), and the giant snake thingy. Such a blast!
This is when I came out to find them in their suits just after I showered.
Oohh sun is going down... time for a campfire and smores! Kayla has been crowned the best smore maker... no joke! Check out how big she can get her marshmallow. I guess that's what patience gets you! But really... it's not just the marshmallow, she know the perfect technique. Go ahead, have her make one for you and see if you ever go back to the boring old smore you knew.
Look at that 'mallow!!
Zach finally made it in from Fernley just in time to enjoy the last of the fire. He stayed the night so that we could wake up early and load up for San Fran. Can't wait to show you all the wonderful images from our trip!
Coming soon... Our little garden, Pier 39, Lombard St, Alcatraz & Angel Island, Golden Gate, Pacific Ocean, and the rest of the trip home from NV. Stay tuned. So many great images to come!

No comments: