Thursday, June 9, 2011

Zach's Utah Trip

This blog entry won't be anything too special, but I wanted to show you all the little snack packs I made for Zach's drive to Utah a few weekends ago. I used bags from various places that just so happened to be the same exact size! I then filled them with goodies for his trip, included a note, stapled them shut (so he couldn't peak until he was actually on his way), then labeled them with a heart cutout and to adhere them to the bag used a foam sticky piece.
For his trip to Utah.
For his trip back home to me and Butters.
The both of them ready for the car ride.
While Zach was in Utah, they drove to the Idaho border lol This is a photo he sent me.
Well, that is about all from that trip... well maybe one other thing. That even though Wyoming is the most boring drive, to go the speed limit or you get pulled over hahah Poor Zach. Lesson learned for our next trip home!

No comments: