Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Little Garden.

May 4th
Our little garden is really coming along. I was very excited to see when we started getting crops... our first to push up the soil was the radishes... and boy oh boy have they grown since then. They really are taking over our little box and it's time to thin them out.
Camera phone didn't appreciate that I was trying to get a detail shot, but I tried lol
May 15th & 16th
Outside of the planter box, I played a few little flowers... well two so far lol These were the wild flowers and was excited to see them pop up too. They are much bigger now, but still haven't had a buds or blooms. Can't wait for things to bloom so I may have a pretty back yard :)
Pumpkin sprouted! Lets hope I have better luck than last year.

Look at the radishes go!
And we have carrots now too!
Our planter box :) Way to go Zach on building this bad boy!

Stay tuned for more images of our garden and adventures Here in Denver. Many more blogs are on their way!!

No comments: