Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My First Magazine Cover!

Zach, Butters, and I have finally made it back home after our two day journey. I still have a bit of catching up to do, but I wanted to show you these pictures that Zach took of me before we left the house. I know I've posted on here the link to view the magazine online, but I finally got around to ordering copies and got them in the mail just before leaving for Nevada. I asked Zach to capture a few photos ...



This one is my favorite.
If you remember, there was a post where I waited and waited and waited for the jets at the air force base near our house to fly over, but they never circled around. Well, the other day I heard them out again, and quickly ran and grabbed my gear and I was able to snap a few shots! Here you go Dad... this one's for you!!




Many more blog posts are on their way from our home Here in Denver and our travels to Reno and San Francisco! Back to work I go. I have a lot to catch up on... time to get busy! Got my new cup filled with tea. I'm ready to go! Stay Tuned!

No comments: