I tried to snatch a photo of Zach and I sitting on the bed when Butters came running at us full speed and jumped in our laps knocking us over and began licking our faces hahaha this is the photo that came of the situation and I love it! Such a funny moment.
Later that day after errands... My baby Butters and her favorite person, Zach.
My Buttercup ♥
Zach always has to try to make her cuddle and she never looks comfortable nor does she liked being flipped around like a rag doll, but she loves the attention and this always ends in a lick fest hahah
You're almost caught up with us Here in Denver... only one more blog and we'll be all caught up, but then of course it'll be time to blog about our adventures in Reno. Hopefully, it won't take me too long to get that posted so we're not this far behind next time. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment