Before I left for Reno, Zach and I had a few days together to run errands and what not. You know, last minute things to take care of before the holiday traffic sets in. I also got a very special package that I can't wait to show if you don't already see it below or if you haven't seen it on Facebook. Here we go!
 |
| SO EXCITED! Shoe mint... if you haven't heard of these you should. Well, if you love shoes haha |
 |
| It's a company designed by Steve Madden and Rachel Bilson. These shoes are amazing, comfy, and well made! This is my first pair of shoe through them and make sure you use coupons... |
 |
| These do get expensive. I am so impressed with these. Check out their website and if you're interested in getting a pair contact me so I can send you the special link I have :) |
 |
| Rachel Bilson. |
 |
| AHHHHH! |
 |
| So loving these! |
 |
| I know it's hard to see, but they're blush colored and are 6" heels. They have a 2" hidden platform and the heal is 6". |
 |
| Yes, I took a ton of photos, but I love them. I have always wanted a pair of Mary Janes and now I have real swede and leather ones! |
 |
| Wore them to the Nutcracker Ballet with Zach! |
 |
| Butters took dog pile to a whole new level. |
 |
| Before I had all my stuff wrapped... |
 |
| The light downstairs was just so pretty! |
 |
| Now there are all the gifts wrapped... Our tree looked empty again when I shipped the NV box. |
 |
| Woo presents! |
 |
| But because my silly cat likes to eat the ribbon on the presents I have to wrap them up. Lame. |
 |
| Zach got a flat tire. |
 |
| On our way to the nutcracker (the day before this) we saw TONS of people pulled over changing tires. After about the 8th car, I said there has got to be something on the road ... |
 |
| I managed to escape with out a flat, but apparently Zach wasn't as lucky. |
 |
| So he had to put his donut on take the tire in to be repaired.. |
 |
| He wasn't very happy hahah |
Alright, well ... here I sit in the airport waiting for my flight. We still don't have a plane and I still have have about 50 minutes before we board. It's a sad day. I didn't want to leave, but I want to go see my babies and Zach. I really wish we all lived just a tad bit closer. I've begun the countdown until we're all together again. 22 days and my entire family will be in Colorado watching Jake compete in his first NCAA meet of the season. I am so excited.
I also have some really wonderful photos from my trip. I can't wait to share all of those with you. Not sure I'll get to them today. Once I land, Zach is picking me up and we're headed home to drop off my things. Then, we're off to Wally World to pick up one of my Christmas gifts! Apparently it's still snowing there (we are currently at about a foot of snow) so after that, it's time for dinner, movies, and a fire! YES!! It'll be a great night, but I'm sure since we're all sad about being apart that I will try and facetime with the family. Someone needs to invent a teleportation device to make the distance easier.
Thank you to all of those who have made my trip so wonderful and a big thanks to my parents and Jake for such a wonderful Christmas. I look forward to our facetime of Christmas morning! Love you guys so much. 22 days!
I hope that you enjoy the rest of your week. Happy holidays!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment