Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunrise.

Dad text me the other night saying that there was going to be a lunar ecilpse. At that moment, I remembered the eclipse from last year that dad and I witnessed and just assumed it was be a similar thing, but I apparently wasn't thinking clearly on this very early morning and went chasing the sun... the whole LUNAR thing should have tipped me off.

So, here's my failed attempt at the lunar eclipse.
















So yes, we ended up driving 10 minutes out to get a better view and missed the moon. We did get to see one heck of a sunrise though and I guess that's pretty special in itself. Zach went back to bed, but once I'm up, I'm up. I made breakfast and sat here writing this blog to you. We didn't have a ton planned for this beautiful Saturday, but we did head to Thornton to watch the ballet company I work with perform The Nutcracker. I'm pretty excited about that because I've never seen it performed. I hope it's everything I've dreamed of and more. What are your plans for this weekend?? Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a fabulous time! I love you all and I can't wait to see you!!

XoXo

p.s. Did you see the eclipse?

No comments: