Friday, December 23, 2011

Mt. Fuji?

Hey guys... Here we go again with the Tokyo blogs. I am determined to get them finished so I can post all of the photos from my trip to Nevada. This was another finals day and we didn't get to sight see much. When we were in our room waiting to head out, we noticed this helicopter out flying around. This is the 2nd day we have seen it and I decided to take some pictures because this time it was circling the city. It made for a few cool shots. After that, we headed downstairs to meet another men's team parent and while we were there, I noticed it was the clearest we've had. I ran to the window to see how far I could see out and well... I caught a glimpse of a mountain range. Now we're not 100% positive, but we think it is Mt. Fuji. We're just going to say it was so that we can say we've seen it hahaha We didn't get a chance to make it out there with our days being so crammed and that it's aways out. We decided it would be a whole day in itself so, it's on our list for the next time around.






See the top just pokes above the clouds?

A little hard to see, but it sure looks like it could be it!

I had to get a better shot of me and the Tokyo dude...

Congrats to Danell for taking 1st on pbars!

Our seats! Not too shabby!!

When we got back to our room we noticed the moon was ridiculous so of course we had to take pictures...

It looked huge!

Mom's taking pics too!

The city all lit up.

Times square and the moon!


While I was there I was able to Facetime with Zach a few times...

And of course I had to say hi to all my babies!
Anywho, nothing too too exciting from that day, but finals days are rough and don't leave much time for site seeing. I sure hope that you are all enjoying these. I know that I have enjoyed looking at all of these again.

Yesterday I got back into Denver. Let me just tell you that it was a horrible day to travel. Reno was super easy to get out of and Denver was a pain in my behind. I had the worst flight with the worst people right behind me... the best thing about the flight was that I was able to start my next Nicholas Sparks book thanks to miss Kayla!

Anywho, Zach had to circle the airport 5 times before he was able to get a parking spot and then had to dodge crowds to find me and my bags. Finally we were free! It was time to drop off my bags at home, grab a quick bite, and jump back on the road and head to Walmart to pick up the Blu-ray player that mom and dad had gotten me!! By the time all of that (getting home and getting it set up) it was 10:30pm and we were exhausted so it was off to bed for us. Today has been wonderful. We slept in (some more than others... I was up at 9 and read more while Zach slept til 10), made breakfast, watched 2 movies (have yet to use a blu-ray movie on the new blu-ray player, but the night is still young), had dinner, and even had a chance to chat with the roomie and do a quick little Christmas exchange. Zach is already bugging to open gifts hahah Sorry babe, 2 more days!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: