Sunday, Zach left to work like every other normal day. Only I was a little suspicious that he didn't dress like he was going to work, but after a little white lie ... I believed him and off he went. He ended up calling while I was on the phone to a client multiple times and that's when I knew things were either really wrong or he lied and he had the day off. Turns out, he walked in the door shortly after the phone calls and when I came down to greet him, he was acting extremely weird. I then knew that something was up (obviously) and he told me to look under his coat. There I found a dozen roses and a 2012 movie kit from our favorite theater. It included a $25 giftcard, 2 cups ($1 refills yess!), and a tee shirt to receive a free medium popcorn each time Zach wears it to the theater. WOO so excited. TO celebrate, we headed off to the theaters and watched the newest Twilight :)
I felt a little bad because it wasn't prepared to celebrate a day early. I figured that since he was supposed to work that whole week, we'd celebrate on Saturday like we had planned. I got us tickets to The Nutcracker and was going to give him his gift that night, but ends up that he also had Monday off. So, I then worked hard to finish his gifts and we ended up having a great day of movies, food, and running errands. It's been a great 4 years! I am so blessed.
 |
| The most beautiful roses! |
 |
| They smell so good too!! |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Zach's plate. |
 |
| Breakfast! |
 |
| My plate. |
 |
| Zach's gifts! |
 |
| His card I made. |
 |
| They're waiting downstairs for him while I started breakfast. 4 gifts... one for each year we've been together. |
 |
| One. |
 |
| Little heart. |
 |
| Two. |
 |
| The heart grows a little bigger. |
 |
| 3 and 4... |
 |
| Four is my favorite of all. |
 |
| The heart still gets bigger... THREE! |
 |
| FOUR! |
 |
| All his gifts. A polaroid, a crochet beanie, The A-Team, and Battlefield 3 :) |
 |
| Zach's gift to me... |
 |
| An awesome camera backpack that holds all my gear plus laptop! |
 |
| Time to fill this puppy up!! |
This household has been busy between filling Holiday orders for clients, Christmas, and catching up on house work... We're both looking forward to this weekend to relax a little before I head home for a week. I'm looking forward to it all so VERY much!! Other than staying very busy, we've had quite a bit of snow fall here and it's too cold to melt so it's pretty much a winter wonderland of coldness. It's pretty to look at, cold to be in, and the only thing I can say about all this is... maybe we'll have a white christmas after all :) I hope you all are having a wonderful week and I can't wait to see you when I come home. Happy Friday!
XoXo
p.s. I know that I've been slacking on the Tokyo blogs. I've had one half written for a while and just haven't been able to finish it for some reason, but trust me... it's a mission to do so now. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment