Hello all!
I can't believe it... I've had this half written yet again. I told myself I was going to write it at the airport and what happened? My battery was dead. Figures. So, I told myself that I would get this done one of the nights I was in town, but you know I came home and got distracted with all things family. So, here we have more photos from Tokyo. This was the 8th day in Tokyo and we woke up to a little bit of rain, but by the time we got up and got moving it wasn't really raining... made for some really great pictures though!! Final days are always weird. Competition starts at 1pm and with warming and doors opening at noon, that doesn't leave a lot of time to do much before so we didn't.
 |
| Such a pretty view and the rain drops were beautiful! |
 |
| Looking down at the railways from our hotel room. Seriously the most beautiful place I've been. |
 |
| Looking towards the Times Square area. This is a crazy huge city! |
 |
| Here we're walkin to the competition venue and we saw this cool park in the middle of the streets. |
 |
| Getting close to the venue and we spotted the subway. Decided to grab some food before the competition ... Hahah mom |
 |
| Woo hoo me and the mascot! Had to snap one of these for Jake lol |
 |
| Jake made it to floor finals! We walked in, got in our seats and Jake spotted us. He comes running over and says, "I'm in" We flipped. He was alternate on floor and he showed up to warm up and they said you're in. We panicked and said thank goodness we brought our Jake sign and that we needed to get word out. So, we tried to text Kayla to spread the word over FB for us haha |
 |
| GO JAKE! |
 |
| Walking to Jake's hotel after the meet... |
 |
| Funny walk signs. |
 |
| Jake's super tall hotel! |
 |
| This really cool building behind his hotel. Check out all those satellites. |
Alright, so there you have that day... Nothing too fancy, but it'll do. I've got loads of photos from my trip home and can't wait to get started on those, but in the mean time I will do my best to get the last two blogs of Tokyo up. I leave tomorrow and head back home to Denver. I hear it's snowing :)
Hope you are all enjoying the last few days until Christmas. If you still have shopping to do, may the shopping Gods be with you haha I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday. I wish I could stay and share it all with you, but I wouldn't want to leave Zach home alone. So, off I go, but if you're up to it ... let's skype! I know that's what I'll be doing Christmas morning with my family! Love you all
Kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment