How did you welcome in the new month?? We woke to snow! Yes... snow...
Anyways, on November 27th I received a message on my Etsy site about a local boutique wanted to sell pieces from my collection in their shop!! At first I was a litter iffy about it, but after I checked out her site I noticed that I have heard of this boutique from another friend who sells work there. At that point... I became VERY excited!!! We exchanged a few emails back and forth about what it would take, what she was looking to get in her shop, and the consignment agreement. After deciding that this was an awesome opportunity... we set up a time to meet, chat, and pick out the collection to sell in her Rakun shop! I signed the consignment form and now I'm officially a crafty girl selling her 'It's Jess' collection in a local made shop :)
Here are some pics I took just before leaving the house to begin our journey in the snow to the wonderful little shop!
 |
| Bag full of crochet things and the cute case for the jewelry! |
 |
| Ready to go! |
 |
| But I couldn't leave before saying goodbye to my beautiful tree lol |
 |
| 40 minutes later we arrived at Rakun!!! Isn't it a cute little place?! I told her I'd be back to see my stuff after she got a chance to set it all up. I want to get pics of this whole experience :) |
 |
| However, I came home to find that she had already put up the products and had photos posted on Facebook! Yes :) This is awesome. |
 |
| One of my favorite ear warmers! |
 |
| Ear warmers, scarves, and cowls! |
 |
| Clutches!! |
 |
| And jewelry! I sure hope this works out... I am beyond excited about this opportunity! |
So, if you live in the Denver area... you should visit the shop (Tell them I sent you)! It's off of 11th and Santa Fe. Tons of cute things :) But if you don't live in the Denver area... visit Rakun online
http://www.rakunshop.com/ OR you can purchase these hand made items from my shop online. View some of the items below or visit
www.jessidalton.etsy.com
Thank you for all of your support and let's hope this turns out to be a success!! Love you all and I'll be seeing you in about 13 days! Stay warm my friends
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment