Monday, October 6, 2008

1st day back in school.

What a day!!

I'm officially now in my 4th quarter here at the Art Institute of Colorado!! Yay and boy what a long day it was especially after that long break of nothing! It really kicked my butt! I'm very excited to be back in school and I've already got shooting assignments and for once I'm rejuvinated and I've got ideas right off the bat! hahahh Yay for me! I'm stoked!! Thats a rare one! So, I'm proud and I'm hoping that I can pull it all together by Monday. I'll let you all know how it the rest of the week goes and tomorrow I'll post a blog from Sunday. We went to Four Mile Historic Park...it had a Pumpkin Patch and a bunch of other cool things. So, yeah I'll get those pics up tomorrow, but for now I'm completely exhausted for the day and I'm going to bed hahah Good Night to all and I will write to you all tomorrow.

XoXo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Sounds like a great beginning to the first week...I'm so jealous! J/K (see the fruit of all my texting). ;) I'm glad you're having a good one, I'll talk to you later.

Michelle