Thursday, October 2, 2008

Final Walk Through.

Today was the day of our final walk through. What a tough morning it was for us all. I got up early to go walk the dog that we're watching (Everest), and the boys...they have night jobs at FedEx so that sucks for them to get up early to be over at the house for the walk through. Well I had to wake the up anyways and told them to be ready or else I'm leaving them hahahah and like good boys they were in the car and ready to go!
Overall the house looked amazing minus a few scratches here and there. Brad (the construction manager) will have the all retouched/repaired Friday the 10th for another final walk through before closing since today didn't meet the 100% guarantee. We will then close on the 15th of October in which my parents will be down here (Yay can't wait to see them!!) and brother will also be down here for a week training at the OTC. So, what a busy week we'll be having here! We're all so excited to see the house so close to being done and just can't wait to move in! This little apartment is getting a wee bit crowded and just a bit messy with all of our stuff haha.
As for other news, I start school this coming Monday. I'm somewhat looking forward to it. However, I'm hoping it doesn't kick my butt like this quarter did. Although I did manage to keep all B's and one A so not as bad as I though. I did learn a ton of new things though so hopefully that will carry over and I haven't forgotten it already. This break has been dragging which is really nice!! I'm surprised it hasn't flown by in the blink of an eye...you know that's how it usually goes. I've been making candles! I've also got 2 new sites for you all to check out. My mom saw these on Good Morning America. It's a site for people to sell their one of a kind homemade crafts and she told me that I should give it a try so I am =] It's pretty exciting and I'm hoping for the best. If not then at least I can say that I've tried right?!
Here is one for nature (soon to be holga and pinhole) photography:
http://fotogirl9512.etsy.com
And here is one for the candles I've made this week:
http://flickerthis.etsy.com

Not much else has been happening here. I'll post a picture of Everest and the house with some of the new landscaping below. Take care.
xoxo

P.S thanks to those who've written letter and a special thanks to Uncle david and Kim for their comment!!! It really made my day! Thank you so much <3 Love you guys!

Everest!!!

No comments: