Tonight we made Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole. It was so good and thanks to Zach...he's a good helper!
First off...I'm putting the ingredient in the pot together and he's gutting the chicken. Well at that same time he's talking to the chicken. Yes, talking to her. Oh yes!! The chicken was a HER! hahah After she was all cleaned out (minus the neck because he decided to leave that attached for Jamie) we added that to the pot.

Here's Zach with her.

Here's the celery I was chopping =]

Here's some of the other ingredients.

Mmmm... The pot of cooking ingredients and chicken about done.

And here she is done! We're about to strip her skin off and then take the meat off into to chunks and put those into another bowl while the rice is cooking. I left this part to the boys while I tended the rice. Plus, she was Zach's girl lol

I couldn't believe Jamie! YUCK! He actually ate the neck of the chicken! How gross...

Here's the rice, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream mixed and waiting on the chicken to be added. It's almost done at this point.


And here's the finished product! Woo time to eat!!! Yummy!

Today was also the final FINAL walk through on the house and all went really well! All of the little dings were patched or "retouched" and we're ready to go to closing next Wednesday! YAHOO!!! I can't. After that we'll be ready to move. Of course the boys will be the first to move in and I'll take my sweet time moving things in because I want everything to be perfect. The house looks so pristine right now I'd hate to ruin that lol It's crazy that I've been gone for a year almost! Time passes so quickly these days.
Good night guys. Have a great weekend! Love you all ♥
1 comment:
messy jessi
Wish I was there.
Post a Comment