Sunday, October 12, 2008
Game Night.
After PumpkinFest and sitting around the house for hours, Zach finally woke up. We all decided that we were hungry and bored and wanted something to do. So, we ordered a pizza and had game night!! How fun right?! Yeah I thought so too. Kudos to Jamie's idea!
Jamie thought he was the best thing out there with his $60,000 paychecks and him being the accountant...and yet he lost the entire game hahah
Poor Zach. We all thought he was loosing the entire time. He was a Superstar in the split house making $30,000 for paychecks. lol Yeah... guess who won? He did.
Then you have me. I was a salesperson making $100,000 in the Tudor!! Yeah what a great start right? Then my luck changed ... I got fired lol. I then had to redraw and became a teacher making $60,000. I suppose it could have been worse. After several trades of the salary cards, I eventually ended up with Zach's card and was making $30,000 =[ Sad story. Anyways... I came in 2nd.
What a great night ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment