Friday, October 3, 2008

Flicker This!

Hey guys!
I gave you 2 websites yesterday for Etsy. 1 for the photo and 1 for the candles and I'm just letting you now that I've now started a blog for the candles as well... just for some other photos and what not. I figure that the more places that people can run across it the better chance that I have I suppose. Anyways, it's a pretty neat little site so far. Here's the 3 addresses and this way it'll be easier to find a lot less text this time lol

Etsy websites:
photography - http://fotogirl9512.etsy.com
candles - http://flickerthis.etsy.com

Blogspot websites:
personal blog: (obviously) - http://jessiindenver.blogspot.com
candles - http://flickerthis.blogspot.com

so there you have it =] Hope you all enjoy! and Really today's been a really BORING day, but I did get little name tags but on all of the candles that I've made and I'm thinking about taking them down to a little local shop and seeing if maybe they're interested in selling them there. We'll see. I'm not so sure about it... *sigh* I'll pray on it. If you're all wondering ... the boys are playing video games hahah thats what they do these days oh and sleep. However, I can't really complain too much because they are really great helpers when it comes to helping do dishes and clean house! I can't even remember the last time I've done dishes! =]

Have a great day!

No comments: