We didn't make any scarecrows (it did cost $15, but rather we enjoyed watching the little kids make them and here are just a few of them. We also decided that they're rather creepy lol)
Here's Zach pretending to be a scarecrow! There were so many of them...literally the fence just kept on going forever!!!
On our way into the pumpkin patch...However there weren't many good ones left. It's ok though because we plan on going to on this coming saturday thats closer to the new house to get our pumpkins anyways. This last weekend was just for looking/hangingout/having fun.
Here's just one of the like 8 pumpkins there were left hahah
Need I say more?!
Such pretty horses!
Ah ha! Finally snapped his picture! Pretty fall colors and everything!
I'm loving that I got more than one and here he's trying to to laugh because he knows I finally got his picture... I also go the horse wagon in the background yay
This was probably the most entertaining thing the whole day. Watching them play on the stilts was funny. Zach was pretty darn good and could stay up for quite a bit. Jamie had a little bit more difficulty, but he kept leaning backwards and I'm sure we all know that if you lean back you fall backwards. Regardless...They did way better than most of the people there.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


After cake they all went out into the courtyard and played some football. We all know what I was too busy doing ...



So, that was our Sunday =] I'm offically done with day 2 of school and I'm off to do some hw. I'll write to you all later!
Night!
2 comments:
Hi,
Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures. Wow...
Please visit:
http://bali-universe.blogspot.com
Keep blogging.
jess, you must have amazing parents to let you have all the fun while they work their booties off for you! lol
Mom
Post a Comment