After we parked, we hiked through this open field and this was right off of path. I thought it was pretty awesome so I took a pic =]
Here's another cool picture of this older building. They had a storytelling booth in there for 1 ticket for the children.
My favorite scarecrow hung on a fence!
Another shot of the scarecrow.
Zach and I in the pumpkin patch! We left yet again empty handed because we couldn't find any big enough ... lame! (Photos by Jamie)


Zachary in the pumpkin patch =] We were watching the pumpkin launch.
Jamie found some new stilts lol
And a new use for the stilts lol
He also got the hang of the regular stilts! yay Jamie!
Zach is pretty pro on stilts. He stepped up the curb on them! yikes!
A pretty cool little scene I thought...this is where we were playing on stilts.
This guy rocked! He was on the biggest stilts ever and he was blowing the biggest bubbles that I've ever seen!!
Just a tractor.

And when we got home...Zach had to check on his truck since it's been leaking all over the parking lot and my little drive way =[ poor truck.
Hope you all had a great Saturday! Jamie and I are now watching tv (well, I've been doing this and doing stuff with photos for tuesday classes and Jamie was ... he just went to the gym) and Zach has been sleeping for the past like two hours. What a lazy bum hahah Anyways, I'll write to you all later and hope that you all enjoy the rest of you're snowy weekend! ha!
XoXo
Jessi & the Boys
No comments:
Post a Comment