Thursday, October 9, 2008

1st week down.

Week 1 down and only 10 more to go! What a start it has been too!! I'm really excited, I've got a lot of ideas, I'm motivated, and it seems like it's going to be fun, but at the same time it's going to keep me VERY busy. Especially with the new house and the all of the holidays coming up! Yikes! What challenges hahah I'm looking forward to it. I'm also very excited because I've got my first fashion photo shoot on Monday (hair and makeup and the whole works), I just got asked to do shots of an independent designer runway show on the 18th where my shots will be posted on a website (credits and links will be given all to me), and I've also been given a chance to be part of a fashion club with some fashion designers at a university. Whether this all works out or not we'll see, but I'm praying for the best!!

Wish me luck!

XoXo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jess that's awesome!!! Keep up the great work!