Friday, October 17, 2008

Brother!!

It was so great to see my brother! I really miss him! After school yesterday, Zach and I drove about and hour and a half to Colorado Springs to see brother at the Olympic Training Center yay! It was such a pretty day and made for an amazing drive.

Jake's doing really well and it was so nice to just hangout with him for a few hours before he had to go to workout. We hungout and chatted for a bit then we went inside to hangout some more where Jake showed us his skills on the ping pong table haha He then challenged Zach and later challenged me (and we all know how that turned out...hahahha)

Well... anyways lets just say that I'm sticking to photography and not taking up table tennis anytime soon hahah here's Jake in action though!


Here's Zach vs. Jake

Zach in the back gym of the OTC

Some ring shots of Jake... I wasn't able to get many shots of Jake this time. There were too many people and I don't have my dad's awesome zoom lens haha regardless... He did amazing and it was great to see him. Hopefully he'll be able to come visit us in the house one weekend (without gymnastics) to come and play in Denver.







Speaking of the house... WE'RE OFFICALLY NOW OWNERS!!! AHHHHHH...we got the keys today and we're able to start moving in as of this weekend!!!! How exciting is that?! Oh my goodness I can't even tell you how excited we all are! However, we're not looking forward to sealing the bathroom tile hahah but oh well that'll be all in a days worth and really be worth the house!! Ahh yay!!! I can't wait to start moving out of this little apartment! It has made for some great memories and it made for a great starting point here in Denver.

I'll keep you guys updated with our moving status =] until then back to homework (yes its now past midnight on a Friday and I've been doing homework ALL day and working ugh lol I'm exhausted...) but good news is... I'm offically done with week 2 of school and getting ready for week 3. woot! 9 more weeks to go hahahah

Love you all and have a great weekend!!

XoXo

P.s. its suppose to be 80* here. hope the weather is nice back home for you all too! =]

No comments: