Monday, October 20, 2008

Opposites Fashion Shoot.

Hey guys! It's about time that I finally got these pictures up!! This shoot was done last Monday for my Studio class. It was for an opposites assignment. My goal was to go for the opposites between not only the black vs. white between the clothing, but in the lighting (high key vs. low key). Obviously I photographed it, my friend Ashley modeled, and Chelsea H. did the hair and make up for me. Overall I do believe that it was successful. I do know that I need some work and it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was REALLY hard to do with a 4x5 camera. Yes, the old school cameras from way way back when. They're stationary so it's hard to shoot fashion when you're stuck in one position and you're model can't move in fear of losing you're focus lol but oh well it worked out none-the-less and we'll see what the teacher thinks next Monday in critique.

Also, next Monday...I have another photo shoot that should be even more promising than this one! I'm really looking forward to it. All I can tell you is that it has to do with a cliche =]

Until then,

XoXo



No comments: