Friday, July 22, 2011

Colorado Clays.

Last Friday we spent the day out shooting (well Zach shot while I pressed the buttons). It actually wasn't that bad and enjoyed messing with Zach. This is what I wore out shooting and boy let me tell you... it was a sticky mess between the sunscreen, bug spray, and sweat. YUCK! Was thankful for my hat and any shade we got!!







Hat ($3) from JcPenny's, Tank, Cami, & Shorts Charlotte Russe, Flipflops Payless.

Out for our daily morning walk with the pooch. I had taken my new camera out for the walk in hopes of testing it a bit before my little "session" with Zach. This is probably one of my favorite modes on the camera. You'll see several of these images coming up lol
Photo from the car... we're driving down some back dirt road... his car's pretty dirty can you tell? lol Was such a great day. Got to spend it with Zachary doing something he loves. He was so excited and chatted like a little kid the entire way. It was worth the drive.

Not a bad drive either! We were not far from the airport and saw TONS of airplanes fly right over head. I thought man my dad would love this... tried to capture the beauty of it all for him. (The camera is stunning... the colors are vibrant and sharp! Love it)
Check out the oil rig...


Also saw some of the biggest houses I've seen ... amazing. And I wish I could have gotten one of the gates that leads into the homes, but wasn't able to capture a good photo of it. Maybe next time.
Almost there... You can now see the airport.
Got a tad bit lost right about here, but luckily we ended up finding it.
TADA! We have finally made it. Images I took while pressing buttons and watching Zach kill it! (Click on any of the photos to enlarge... I was lucky enough to capture a few great shots of the Zach hitting the clays)









Another cool mode images... It makes things look miniature. Pretty awesome and love it hahah I've had fun with this so far, but still testing it on subjects to find where it works best.
Awesome tire swing across the little creek from our last station.


Zach finished with a 67/100... he was pretty proud since last time he didn't do that well, but he's ready to go back and improve on that score!
Ouch. That's what you get from about a 130 rounds...

Like I mentioned in the last blog, we attended a class on Friday. It was AMAZING! We learned a bunch, got great gifts, ideas, and inspiration. We are still raving about all the information. I have been over loaded with all the great ideas that were shared with us and haven't been able to get it off my mind! It's been great to get going on the studio (finally in full swing), but it's also making me put off a few other things that need to get done. Stay tuned to see images of the Studio in the making :) Love you all and I hope that you had a great weekend! Any big plans for this weekend? Would love to hear what you're all up to!!!

xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: