Anna and I spent the rest of the afternoon browsing the stores inside the mall and we did come out with a few very cute things! We each got some really great shorts, but eventually it was time to call it a day and go out separate ways. We didn't get far before we made our next plans though :) Pool day tomorrow with my girl yeaaahh!! Gunna put the pool pass to good use this year!
Besides having a great day with Anna, I also had the opportunity to text Jayme all day. It made me extremely happy to know that she loved the goodie box I had sent for them! Besides our usual chit chat she also threw in some harmless teasing just like our good 'ole days. Makes me miss Nevada and my family, but I know I'm happy here too. I love living in Colorado, but just wish it wasn't a two day drive to get home. I think I should work on some sort of teleportation devise...
Zach also contributed to my already great day. He got off work around 9:30pm (that's the earliest this week) so we decided to take advantage of that and watch one of the two Netflix movies we received this week. The movie of choice was Megamind. It was pretty cute and loved the voices of the characters. I did fall asleep in the end, but in all fairness it was midnight and you know what? I'm an old lady and can't stay up that late anymore haha so I did have to finish the last 20 minutes this morning so we could send it back for another. We also had to wake up fairly early to hit the movies with a friend (and his gf) of Zach's. We saw Horrible Bosses! Another great movie that's out right now. Go... run along and see these two movies!! They are worth the matinee price haha
Anywho, I loved my outfit yesterday. It's hard to say which was my favorite because my jeans cost $5 which makes you feel sexy just knowing they were $5 hahah or if it was my wild out of control hair, heals (who doesn't feel sexy in those), or maybe the shirt and awesome necklace combo. Whatever it was... give it a try!





Necklace Vintage Gma Sharon, Cami Anchor Blue, Tank top Forever 21*, Bag Forever 21*, Jeans Target, Heals Charlotte Russe(*new items from Zach)
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment