Time to catch up on the wardrobe. Here I was going out to lunch and a movie with a friend from school. I loved the outfit, the shirt is awesome and just what I had been wanting. It's got the cool slits in the shoulders so it made me happy when I found it. Anyways, before I left it became to rain and I knew it would end up being a monsoon storm so I quickly changed into my $5 skinny jeans and went out the door. I'm happy I did because the theater was cold and the monsoon weather dropped the temperature outside. Good news for you... I only have 2 more outfits I believe. I'm sorry if you are all bored with this by now, but I've enjoyed this journey. I think it's helping me to feel better again after being sick for so long.





Top Forever 21*, Tank Target*, Shorts Forever 21*, Jeans Target, Shoes Payless
(*birthday shopping items from Zachary)
If you haven't shopped at Forever 21 you should be slapped hahah Jk!! They have incredibly cute clothes and cheap! I was thrilled at all the clothes I got and the price we got them for! It's unreal.
So many shoots. I'm really hoping that all of this pays off! Every time I get caught up, I have 3 more shoots to follow, but the good news is that I'm finally starting to make a dent in them. For this week, I've already had two and I have one on Saturday, a mini session on Sunday, and a clinic that Zach and I are attending tomorrow! I am beyond excited. The reviews have been great and there will be so much information that I may just become overloaded with fabulous ideas. I can't wait for the changes that it will bring to my studio and have high hopes for the rest of the year! I just
CAN'T wait and hope to learn so much. I think a lot of it too is to be back in a classroom environment and to learn and continue to improve. I have missed that. When you're in school you want to be out of it, but you sure do miss it once you're gone. Thank goodness I've made a few great friends that stay in contact and we help each other. I've been in the process of setting up lunches with each one to go over each others work and get other opinions, but I'm starting to think that I should be planning a critique session... I'm thinking a BBQ where we can eat, drink, laugh, critique, receive some really constructive criticism, and learn more about ourselves from our photos. One of the most amazing things about being a photographer is the constant growing of our field and the fact that as a gymnast, I was also making corrections and striving for more... it still lives on :)
Coming soon... Colorado clays, hiking, and our lazy day on Sunday are all to come. Please check out my
photography blog as well as my
facebook fan page!
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday evening and enjoy your Friday. Happy
almost TGIF!!
Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment