Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 23 years.

Here's what happened Here in Denver over the past few days (you know with the 4th and my big birthday lol)

This was just down the street from our house... We didn't plan on going out because how could we possibly top what we saw on the 3rd at Invesco Field, but as soon as the show started I wanted to be there, so we literally ran and jumped in the car and drove over to find ONE spot open. I opened the sun roof and slid up on top of my car to get some shots of the fireworks, but the spot wasn't the best as I had a pole in my line of vision, but none the less... it was fun. As soon as it ended, I slid back down, started the car, and hurried to jump in the already growing line.
Images from both firework shows :)


Happy 23rd Birthday to ME! The beautiful flowers that my parents sent :) I was so completely spoiled!
Balloon.
Pretty pretty flowers!
The card!


The very cute little box around the flowers.
The delicious cake that Zachary makes for me every year on my birthday :) Yes, I have Disney's little princess candles... the little ones with stars on them hahah
My yummy cake. Nom Nom Nom...
Me with my very thoughtful gifts.
Blowing out the candles after Zach sang Happy Birthday lol



Time to eat cake! Yessssssss...
After a slice of cake we headed upstairs to look at all my new clothes I got on my birthday shopping spree :D
I think I'm gunna need a bigger closet. What do you think? lol
Birthday dinner... we ordered a pizza from Pizza hut, popped a movie in from Netflix, and after that we played some Michael Jackson on the wii. That is a fun game, and I haven't been able to return it yet. We're going on day 3 now lol I probably should return in and go buy it...
I know it was kind of hard to see all of the clothes that were on the bed, so I've decided that each day I wear the clothes, I'll put together the outfits and show you. This was yesterday's outfit. The tops are new... I love that its casual, comfy, and yet looks pulled together. Loved this outfit.





Want to shop this look? Shoes Charlotte Russe Shorts&Cami* Target Crochet top Forever 21*
*New Items from the shopping spree

After a morning of running errands, I need to get back to work. I've been procrastinating a little bit today... ugh. I've gotta get my butt in gear and edit edit edit! Anywho, today's outfit will be posted tomorrow. It's a goodie :)

Love you all.

No comments: